Thursday, February 16, 2012

Kris Aquino is the new face of Filinvest

The real estate giant, which has been developing properties across the archipelago for almost 50 years, has tapped the Queen of All Media and presidential sister as its brand ambassador, a partnership that will create an exciting landscape in property development in the months to come.

Says Kris, “I am excited to represent such a big name in the real estate industry. Their tagline says it all, ‘We build the Filipino dream.’ If I can only equal them in longevity, bigness and commitment, then I feel I have already accomplished a lot. Filinvest has been quite low key but they have a lot of major developments. What I like about Filinvest is that they build homes not for a selected few but homes for a wide range of Filipino families. Most of their homes range from P400,000 to P3M so many of our countrymen can afford it.”

She adds, “I know the value of hard work and saving for a dream home. Everybody knows I worked hard for everything I have. Investing in properties and achieving a house of your own are very important life decisions and these dreams are realized with a trusted brand as Filinvest.”

-philstar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...